Group Tours Frequently Asked Questions
- Tour can be paid via cash, check, money order or credit card. Cash or money order payments can be delivered to the most convenient Kelly Tours office to your location. Please do not mail them. Kelly Tours will not be responsible for money lost in the mail.
- Check payments can be mailed to: 2788 Highway 80 West, Garden City, GA 31408. Please send a completed sign-up form located on the trip flier.
- Credit card payments can be called in or made online at the Tour Store. To make a payment online follow the instructions below.
- Enter our secure online payment site, Tour Store (Tourstore.kellytours.com)
- In order to make a booking or online payment you will need to create an account. If you already have an account simply enter your email and password to sign in. To create a new account, click on “Don’t have an account? Register.”
- You can search for your trip by entering the 5 digit trip number found on your trip flier.
- If there are no available spots, travelers may be placed on a waiting list. Kelly Tours buses accommodate 56 passengers (including the tour escort). An additional bus may be added to the trip (at the discretion of Kelly Tours) if the waiting list exceeds 20 people.
- Each trip flyer will include departure locations for your tour. Please confirm one at the time of booking. If you need to change your departure location, just give us a call.
- If you are traveling alone, there is a single supplement charge to offset the additional expenses. Paying for single occupancy only applies to lodging and does not mean private seats on the motorcoach or at attractions.
- Final letters are sent out at least 2 weeks prior to the departure date. It will provide a detailed itinerary including departure and return times, lodging information (on overnight tours), and what to bring.
- Kelly Tours is compassionate to specific food requests and dietary needs. While we will make every effort to accommodate all of these requests, please be prepared to bring alternate food options if you have concerns with the group menus. A vegetarian option will be available for all meals. Please contact Kelly Tours at least 45 days prior to the trip departure with special dietary needs.
- At Kelly Tours we encourage passengers with disabilities to travel with us and are here to meet the transportation needs of all passengers, with the respect and dignity which you deserve. We provide assistance with boarding and departing the bus, special handling and transferring of luggage, and the storage and retrieval of mobility devices. For any additional questions, please call one of our friendly group travel specialists with to ensure we are able to meet your needs for an upcoming trip.
Day Trips are non-refundable, but transferable one time to your account as a credit, minus the cost of any unrecoverable vendor payment.
Ground Overnight Trips, no cancelation penalty if a trip is canceled 45 days prior to departure. 50% cancelation penalty if a trip is canceled 44–30 days prior to trip departure. 100% cancelation penalty if the trip is canceled within 30 days of trip departure.
Air (flights) and or Cruises Trips are refundable if a trip is canceled 95 days or more prior to departure minus the cost of any unrecoverable vendor payment. All payments are non-refundable if canceled 94 days or less prior to departure.
- Travel insurance is optional and can be purchased at a discounted rate through Excursions Unlimited By Kelly Tours. We work with Travel Guard. To find out more information regarding coverage in your state, click HERE.
- Gratuity for any restaurants/meals, baggage handling and local guides are included in your trip. Gratuities for the driver and tour director who accompany the group are not included in the package price. We recommend $2-3 per person/per day for the driver and $2-3 per person/per day for the tour director if excellent service has been provided.
- Our drivers have been trained in the steps to take in case of a breakdown or needed repair. On call managers are assigned on a 24/7 schedule to assist a group should a repair need or breakdown occur. Our motorcoach suppliers provide a 24/7 emergency call center to assist with technical problems, towing services, maintenance facilities and replacement equipment. Our membership in GMOA (Georgia Motorcoach Association) and ABA (American Bus Association) provides a nationwide network to enable Kelly Tours to replace a vehicle where ever one may be needed. Every effort will be made to ensure passengers safety, comfort and to incur the least possible impact on their itinerary.
- Should an accident or a physical emergency occur, contact 911 immediately. Our drivers have been trained in the steps to take in case of an accident and have accident reporting kits on board.
- While every effort is made to ensure your trip goes smoothly as planned, sometimes unforeseen issues may arise. If Kelly Tours has made arrangements for you, all issues with hotels, meals, programs, etc will be handled either by your Kelly Tours Escort traveling with you or by one of our 24/7 emergency
- Contact us at the offices of Kelly Tours (800) 442-6152.