TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Coaches will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior and during each trip & hand sanitizer stations will be placed at bus loading areas and will be available onboard. Face masks are encouraged onboard. Passengers must follow local guidelines laid down by the venues and locations.
An Excursions Unlimited by Kelly Tours travel representative will accompany the group to all destinations to oversee the trip and take care of all travel arrangements and details.
TO CONFIRM RESERVATIONS
Reservations will be accepted on a 1st come 1st serve Basis. It is important that reservations and deposits be made at the earliest possible date to ensure availability of a particular tour.
Day Trips are payable in full upon booking. Ground Overnight Trips require an initial deposit as noted below and balance due payment 45 days prior to departure.
GROUND OVERNIGHT TRIP PRICE: DEPOSIT AMOUNT per person:
$0 – $499 $100.00
$500 – $999 $200.00
$1000 – $2500 $400.00
$2501 and up $600.00
Trips involving Air (flights) and or Cruises require an initial deposit of $600.00 per person and the balance due payment 60 days prior to departure.
Reservations will not be accepted without initial deposits.
Credit card payments can be made online at www.KellyTours.com or by phone (800) 442-6152. Make check payments payable to Kelly Tours and mail to your local office address.
SAVANNAH, GA area
2788 US Hwy 80 W
Savannah GA 31408
CHARLESTON, SC area
6484 Savannah Hwy.
Ravenel, SC 29470
Day Trips are non-refundable, but transferable one time to your account as a credit, minus the cost of any unrecoverable vendor payment.
Ground Overnight Trips, no cancelation penalty if a trip is cancelled 45 days prior to departure. 50% cancelation penalty if a trip is cancelled 44–30 days prior to trip departure. 100% cancelation penalty if trip is canceled within 30 days of trip departure.
Air (flights) and or Cruises Trips are refundable if a trip is cancelled 90 days or more prior to departure minus the cost of any unrecoverable vendor payment. All payments are non-refundable if canceled 89 days or less prior to departure
Travel insurance is optional and can be purchased at a discounted rate through Excursions Unlimited By Kelly Tours. We work with Travel Guard. To find out more information regarding coverage in your state, click HERE.
A final trip letter will be provided three weeks prior to the trip outlining pick up and drop off points, departure and return times, hotel details, a current itinerary and any local Covid 19 restrictions.
LIABILITY & INDEMNIFICATION
By booking, financially committing to and physically traveling on a trip with Excursions Unlimited by Kelly Tours, passenger(s) do so at their own risk and will indemnify Excursions Unlimited by Kelly Tours and Excursions Unlimited by Kelly Tours employees in totality against any claim(s) resultant to any actual or perceived harm caused by potential exposure to Covid 19. In addition, passenger(s) will not hold Excursions Unlimited by Kelly Tours or Excursions Unlimited by Kelly Tours employees liable for any actual or perceived harm caused by potential exposure to Covid 19 during a trip.
- Tour can be paid via cash, check, money order or credit card. Cash or money order payments can be delivered to the most convenient Kelly Tours office to your location. Please do not mail them. Kelly Tours will not be responsible for money lost in the mail.
- Check payments can be mailed to: 2788 Highway 80 West, Garden City, GA 31408. Please send a completed sign-up form located on the trip flier.
- Credit card payments can be called in or made online at the Tour Store. To make a payment online follow the instructions below.
- Enter our secure online payment site, Tour Store (Tourstore.kellytours.com)
- In order to make a booking or online payment you will need to create an account. If you already have an account simply enter your email and password to sign in. To create a new account, click on “Don’t have an account? Register.”
- You can search for your trip by entering the 5 digit trip number found on your trip flier.
- If there are no available spots, travelers may be placed on a waiting list. Kelly Tours buses accommodate 56 passengers (including the tour escort). An additional bus may be added to the trip (at the discretion of Kelly Tours) if the waiting list exceeds 20 people.
- Each trip flyer will include departure locations for your tour. Please confirm one at the time of booking. If you need to change your departure location, just give us a call.
- If you are traveling alone, there is a single supplement charge to offset the additional expenses. Paying for single occupancy only applies to lodging and does not mean private seats on the motorcoach or at attractions.
- Final letters are sent out at least 2 weeks prior to the departure date. It will provide a detailed itinerary including departure and return times, lodging information (on overnight tours), and what to bring.
- Kelly Tours is compassionate to specific food requests and dietary needs. While we will make every effort to accommodate all of these requests, please be prepared to bring alternate food options if you have concerns with the group menus. A vegetarian option will be available for all meals. Please contact Kelly Tours at least 45 days prior to the trip departure with special dietary needs.
- At Kelly Tours we encourage passengers with disabilities to travel with us and are here to meet the transportation needs of all passengers, with the respect and dignity which you deserve. We provide assistance with boarding and departing the bus, special handling and transferring of luggage, and the storage and retrieval of mobility devices. For any additional questions, please call one of our friendly group travel specialists with to ensure we are able to meet your needs for an upcoming trip.
- No cancelation penalty if a trip is cancelled 45 days prior to departure minus a $49.00 administration fee. 50% cancelation penalty if a trip is cancelled 44–30 days prior to trip departure. 100% cancelation penalty if trip is canceled within 30 days of trip departure. If Kelly Tours is forced to cancel the trip due to the reason of Covid-19 Force Majeure, full refund minus $49.00 administrative fee or a Full Credit to your account is available.
- Travel insurance is optional and can be purchased at a discounted rate through Excursions Unlimited By Kelly Tours. We work with Travel Guard. To find out more information regarding coverage in your state, click HERE.
- Gratuity for any restaurants/meals, baggage handling and local guides are included in your trip. Gratuities for the driver and tour director who accompany the group are not included in the package price. We recommend $2-3 per person/per day for the driver and $2-3 per person/per day for the tour director if excellent service has been provided.
- Our drivers have been trained in the steps to take in case of a breakdown or needed repair. On call managers are assigned on a 24/7 schedule to assist a group should a repair need or breakdown occur. Our motorcoach suppliers provide a 24/7 emergency call center to assist with technical problems, towing services, maintenance facilities and replacement equipment. Our membership in GMOA (Georgia Motorcoach Association) and ABA (American Bus Association) provides a nationwide network to enable Kelly Tours to replace a vehicle where ever one may be needed. Every effort will be made to ensure passengers safety, comfort and to incur the least possible impact on their itinerary.
- Should an accident or a physical emergency occur, contact 911 immediately. Our drivers have been trained in the steps to take in case of an accident and have accident reporting kits on board.
- While every effort is made to ensure your trip goes smoothly as planned, sometimes unforeseen issues may arise. If Kelly Tours has made arrangements for you, all issues with hotels, meals, programs, etc will be handled either by your Kelly Tours Escort traveling with you or by one of our 24/7 emergency
- Contact us at the offices of Kelly Tours (800) 442-6152.