Chorus and band leaders will be delighted with these options to show off their group’s skills during a performance or competition in one of the following locations. Kelly Tours has combined some very popular performance tours with their travel and VIP accomodation packages to make sending our group better and easier than ever!
Toronto and Niagara Falls –
April 2011 –
6 Days Starting at $729
- DAY 1: Travel to Pigeon Forge, TN. Dinner and Country Tonight show this evening.
- DAY 2: Continue to Ohio and tour of the Ohio Amish Country. Overnight in Akron, OH and Carousel Dinner Theatre tonight.
- DAY 3: Continue to Cleveland for a visit to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before continuing to Toronto for two nights. Evening activity and dinner at the Hard Rock cafe in Toronto.
- DAY 4: Toronto Music Festival.
- DAY 5: Travel to Niagara Falls this morning and a Maid of the Mist boat ride. Return to the US and travel south, staying overnight in route.
- DAY 6: Return home.
Cities of Music – 5 Days Starting at $629
- DAY 1: Travel to Memphis, the birthplace of the blues! Dinner cruise on the Mississippi.
- DAY 2: City Tour performance. BBQ dinner at Graceland.
- DAY 3: Continue to Nashville for a city tour and see stars’ homes. Dinner at the Rain forest Cafe and seats for the Grand Ole Opry.
- DAY 4: Travel to Pigeon Forge for the night, visit Dollywood theme park for shows and fun. Gala dinner and entertainment tonight.
- DAY 5: Travel over the Smoky Mountains, lunch at the Dillard House and return home.
Festival of States Parade – 2 Days Starting at $325 – 3 Days Starting at $449
- DAY 1: Early morning departure and travel to Tampa for a 2 night stay. Band competition at the Palladium Theatre and dinner cruise on the Spirit yacht.
- DAY 2: Festival of States Parade. Enjoy Busch Gardens the rest of the day. Award ceremony and return home.
Washington, Busch Gardens and Monticello – 4 Days Starting at $525
- DAY 1: After school departure and travel to Richmond, Virginia. Dinner included en route.
- DAY 2: Morning festival in Richmond. Afternoon visit to Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello. Dinner at Michie Tavern.
- DAY 3: Day trip to Washington, DC (possible performance) for a tour and dinner cruise. Return to Richmond tonight.
- DAY 4: Day trip to Busch Gardens.