Below you’ll find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about our adult travel packages. Simply click on the question you would like to see the answer to.
How do I register/pay for my student’s tour?
Student tours can be paid via cash, check, money order or credit card. These can all be made by visiting our office in Garden City.
- Check payments can also be mailed to: 2788 Highway 80 West, Garden City, GA 31408.
- Credit card payments can be called in or made via our online payment portal. There is a $2 processing charge on all credit card payments. To make a payment via our online portal follow the instructions below.
- Follow the link on the top right on your screen for Online Payments.
- In order to make a booking or online payment you will need to create an account.
- Click the Register button and create your account.
- Next you will login using the username (email) and password that you created.
- You can then search for your trip by entering the trip number or school name.
- Find your trip and click the link that says Register Now to make payment.
The trip is full! How can I get my student on the trip?
Kelly Tours motor coaches can accommodate 56 passengers (including teacher chaperones and Kelly Tours Escort). If a trip is listed as full on the website, please contact Kelly Tours and your student will be added to a wait list. If 20 or more travelers are placed on the wait list a second vehicle may be added at the discretion of Kelly Tours and the school.
When will I receive final information on the trip?
Final letters are sent home through the school 2 weeks prior to the departure date. It will provide a detailed itinerary including departure and return times, lodging information and what to bring.
I have already paid a deposit, how do I make my next payment?
When you log into your account all of the trips that you have made payment on will be displayed showing how much you have paid and your balance. Find the particular tour you want to make payment on and click. You will be directed to the credit card screen.
I missed the deposit date, can I still sign up for the trip?
If payment is received before the final payment date and space is still available on the tour, you can still sign up for the trip. If payment is received after the final payment date it will be at the discretion of Kelly Tours, the group leader/school if the student can be added.
What is the cancellation policy on your student tours?
Should a traveler have to cancel for any reason the deposit as listed on the flyer is non-refundable. Written notice must be sent to Kelly Tours of the cancellation and the refund will be mailed out. Refunds are processed once a month at the end of the month.