Below you’ll find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about our adult travel packages. Simply click on the question you would like to see the answer to.
OPTION #1 BOOK ONLINE Click on the “Book Now” link on each trip’s corresponding page. This will redirect you to the booking section of our Secure Online Payment Portal.
OPTION #2 Call with your request and include your first and last name, address, telephone number, the name of your roommate, and your e-mail address. Our office will mail an invoice requesting your deposit, or you may choose to give the reservationist your credit card information over the phone.
OPTION #3 Mail in your payment to: Kelly Tours, 2788 Highway 80, Savannah, Georgia 31408. Be sure to include the trip number, your phone number and the name of your roommate.
Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. DEPOSITS are required to confirm your reservation.
$100 – $999 trip price, deposit amount $100.00
$1000 – $4999 trip price, deposit amount $300.00
For a cruise trip $300.00 deposit
Air transportation $500.00 deposit
Day trips are to be paid in full.
- Hotel accomodations for each night of the tour's itinerary
- Round-trip transportation
- All admissions and tours as listed
- Tour director
- Cancellation/interruption insurance for trips that cost more than $500
- Baggage handling
- Meals listed by B-breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner (including meal gratuities)
- Meals not listed as (B, L, or D)
- Gratuity for the driver and/or escort (we suggest $2-3/per person/per day for the driver and $2-3/per person/per day for the escort)
- Departure points and times
- Hotel phone numbers
- Luggage tags
- What to bring
- An updated itinerary
- Day trip payments are transferable, but non-refundable.
- On multi-day trips less than $499, no cancellation penalty if a trip is cancelled 45 days prior to departure. A $100 cancellation fee will be charged if cancellation occurs inside of 45 – 4 days before the trip date, and $200 if the trip is cancelled within three days of the trip.
- For trips $500 or more, all payments are non-refundable. These trips include the Travel Insured policy which covers many reasons for cancellation. Should you have to cancel for one of the COVERED reasons, The Travel Insured policy will cover your expenses/payments as described in the policy. CLICK HERE to see the policy details.
- As the official group travel company of St. Joseph/Candler Health System’s SmartSenior Travel Club we have permission for our travelers to park and be picked-up across from the main entrance to Candler Hospital off Reynolds Street next to the new J.C. Lewis Pavilion.
- Kelly Tours office located on Hwy 80 in Garden City between Chatham Parkway and Dean Forest Road. Lighted parking is available to park your vehicle while traveling with Kelly Tours.
Tours involving flying to a destination will require the traveler to meet at the airport.PLEASE NOTE THAT KELLY TOURS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CAR OR ITEMS IN YOUR CAR WHEN YOU PARK AT ANY OF THESE LOCATIONS