SUMMER CAMP JULY 8-12, 2013
SUMMER CAMP INCLUDES Transportation and tour/program costs each day, all materials needed to participate including GPS and cameras, daily morning and afternoon snacks and drinks, daily lunch, Camp Kelly T-shirt, CD-Rom of the week’s activities.
FOR CAMPERS between 10 and 15 years old. Cost is $269 per camper.
CONVENIENT FOR Savannah summer campers, Rincon summer campers, Garden City summer campers, Pooler summer campers, Effingham summer campers. Extended drop-off and pick-up hours available for working parents. There is no additional charge for early drop-off and late pick-up
Skidaway Island State Park
ArtZeum at the Jepson Center
Introduction to Marine Science
Create Photo Slideshow
Summer Camp Registration Form
Click on the file below to open a printable pdf of the Camp Registration form. Camp Kelly – Kelly Tours 2013
Summer Camp FAQ’s
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about Camp Kelly. If you do not see the answer to your question about the Day Camp, please call our offices at (912) 964-2010 and speak to one of our friendly office staff.
- 2013 Camp Kelly will run from July 8th (Monday) through July 12th (Friday).
- REGULAR HOURS, drop off at 9:00 am and pick-up at 4:00 pm
- EXTENDED HOURS, drop off starts at 7:30 am and pick-up is extended to 5:30 pm
- Kelly Tours Convention Center
- 2788 Highway 80 West
- Garden City, GA 31408
- No foul language is to be used an any time.
- While on the bus, campers must remain seated at all times with seatbelt fastened
- When campers are out participating in activities, the group must stay together at all times
- Stay behind your instructor, especially when crossing any roadways
- Listen and stay quiet when instructor is talking
- No extra rough horseplay
- Respect fellow campers' personal space
- Always be polite and respectful of fellow campers and instructor
- Clean up after any mess you make